- Captain A.Dr. Goldman was top notch. Very skilled and very attentive to my needs. I can't possible recommend him highly enough. He will be the only doc for any of my eye needs going forward. I was almost totally blind in my left eye. Dr. Goldman did an amazing job with my cataract surgery and 24 hours later I was almost 20/20 in that eye. Truly amazing. Do not hesitate to ask for Dr. Goldman by name. He actually genuinely cares about his patients and really is that good.
Ron - 5/07/2023
- Shirley W.Very caring doctors, I see Dr. Skibell and he is excellent. They make sure you take the right tests at the right time and they keep a close eye on you if you have any problems. Extremely thorough and professional. I am absolutely thankful that I found this office years ago and I recommend it highly! - 7/21/2022
- Augustina C.I would like to place this eye clinic in a very comfortable and friendly place.
The people in the reception area are very helpful with genuine smiles and
showed they really want to help you. The nurses or technicians, and doctors were very interested in treating my eye procedures and problems.
They did not give you an impression that they treat you like just a customers. I was able to see their interest in helping with any of my eye concerns. This feeling of caring is really important. They showed "caring." - 6/29/2022
- Michelle A.Very polite and efficient staff! They are courteous and work quickly. I saw Dr. Suitor who was to the point, communicative, very capable and I felt I was in good hands. I like his style. I have two MDs in my family and can be pretty picky but I really liked this office- it’s a well oiled machine. In and out and I was home within an hour. That’s awesome! Thanks so much! - 6/27/2022Belinda D.Dr Watkins is the only eye specialist I have seen since moving to Arizona in 2014. I am very pleased with his professionalism and care as well as his impressive staff. I had cataract surgery in my right eye, which has other issues making surgery more difficult. Dr Watkins did a perfect job! I am having my left eye done in July and can’t wait. - 6/25/2022
- Rhodes D.I want to thank all the staff in Arizona Eye Specialist office for their wonderful way of greeting all the patients. I am greeted with a warm smile. They are patient, friendly, and very efficient in what they do. I notice the doctors are the same, warm and respectful. I feel very welcomed and comfortable every time l'm seen. Thank you again ladies and Doctor Skibell for all you do! - 6/23/2022David V.Everyone was alert and efficiently doing their job. The times I have had appointments at the Goodyear office I did not have any long wait times, even when it seems the office was busy.
Dr Floyd did a great job on my cataracts. I have worn glasses all my adult life and now I do not need them.
Thank you all who work here.
Thank you Dr Floyd - 6/22/2022
- Lorita N.Dr Goldman and his staff are always exceptionally kind and understanding! They have worked hard with me to allay my fears of cataract surgery. He even called me personally at home the evening of the surgery and the following day the staff at the surgery center called me. He is so talented at what he does! - 6/17/2022
- Soaps &.I do very few reviews, but when you earn it, good or bad, you've earned it. My first encounter with AZ Eye Specialists in Goodyear was this morning. I visited as a referral from my PCP so I had no expectations as they were unknown to me. Our first encounter would truly solidify if I would even consider a return. So let's start with check-in. Rachel (the young receptionist) was excellent. She gave clear and friendly instructions on what was needed since this was my first visit. Two forms front and back but certainly not overly wordy forms that asked for all your business-took less than five minutes to complete (absolutely loved that part). Five minutes later, I was being called to the back by the Dr's Assistant - Christina. Lovely young lady. Very easy to talk to. Not sterile/distant in her personality at all. It seemed to me, that she understood my being a first timer (without saying it) that I might be a little anxious about what would happen at this visit and she treated me like a person and not so much like a patient with a problem (I really loved that). The interaction (the dialogue) was not forced but GENUINE and warm (oh boy, wonderful attribute). She carried out the pre-exam professionally. She was thorough and engaged me throughout. I knew what she was doing while she was doing it (tremendously important for us who are classified as the older generation to understand what is happening as it is happening) thank you for remembering that I am someone's mother and someone's grandmother - as they say. You treated me like we had known each other for years and that I deserved your best- thank you for that. Next, I was taken in to wait for Dr. Anne Floyd. Might have been all of an 8 min wait. What a breath of fresh air (as Doctors go). She was genuine, warm, and spoke with purpose. She genuinely engaged me about what my experiences had been with my sight, and spoke without all the medical terms that I would need to look up later. I understood it and that's HUGE! Over the years, I have had other eye specialists THROW prescriptions for glasses at me, heck I even had one say I needed bi-focals lol. I haven't worn glasses since I broke both pair 12 years ago. So, I was waiting to hear that I would need them even more so now (developed high blood pressure and diabetes after I began wearing them).... Well, Dr. Floyd sent me on my way, with a clean set of eyeballs (no disease, cataracts, glaucoma.. etc) and a recommendation that if I needed a little support reading, go pick up a pair of readers from Walgreens, rofl-lmao. I laugh because it is official, I am an old lady! readers from Walgreens, lol. Not only was she NOT going to push something on me that I didn't need, but, ended our encounter with "your eyes are good enough that I don't need to see you again until NEXT YEAR!" Come on now!!!!!! If I could have done cartwheels I would have. The process they have there working together as they do, was SOOOOOO efficient from check in to exam that I had to write this review. Thank you all for doing what you do in excellence. See you next year. Thank you from Opal F. - 6/16/2022
- Doug B.This is my second visit to Dr McPhees office for my annual check! From the moment I walked into the office, I was greeted by a friendly but busy staff! The ladies at the front desk were greeting people and handling business flawlessly! When I went back to meet the technician Rick, he was again very personable and informative. We chatted about all kinds of things while he prepped me for the exam. Very good employee! Dr McPhee came in and it was just like he had seen me last week , started engaging in conversation while doing the exam. Both he and Rick have a great sense of humor which induces calm and confidence in their patients. So happy I switched Drs last year! This place is amazing! See you next year team McPhee! 👍 - 6/03/2022
- Linda C.Second visit was exceptional again the eye medicine that he prescribed for me is helping with my dry eyes so I continue to use have another appointment scheduled in August to see the cataract surgery Dr and boy am I looking forward to that. Dr Skibell is a amazing Dr and my visit was awesome again. Thank you Dr Skibell and the Amazing Staff. First visit was exceptional Doctor was to the point and gave me 3 options that I had or could do of course being honest 3rd option made sense to do which being cataract surgery. To me is was up front and did not beat around the bush and I personally like that in someone. He was professional and nice So in 2 months I go back and discuss Cataract surgery after I take care of my dry 👀. I will be happy to be able to see much better. Thank you Dr Skibell - 5/25/2022