Arizona Eye Specialists offers a wide range of contact lens options to meet your vision requirements, lifestyle and even your fashion sense. Our staff specializes in difficult fits and medically necessary lenses. Our experienced team of doctors and technicians can help you find the best lens options for comfort and clarity. We take pride in keeping up with all the newest materials and designs.
- Bifocal or multifocal lenses
- Colored or special-effect contacts
- Daily disposable lenses
- Extended-wear soft lenses
- Toric lenses for astigmatism
- Rigid, gas permeable lenses
- Lenses for dry eye
- Lenses for keratoconus
Tips for Contact Lens Care
To avoid eye infection, proper contact lens hygiene is very important. We recommend following these steps when caring for your lenses:
- Wash your hands before putting in your contacts.
- Use high-quality lens cleaning solutions to clean your contacts after each use; do not reuse cleaning solutions as it may contain bacteria.
- Do not use your own saliva, tap water or chlorinated water to clean your lenses; these unsterile water sources may contain bacteria.
- Wash your lens case regularly with cleaning solution and allow it to dry before closing it.
- Only sleep in extended wear contacts.
- Replace your lens case every three months to avoid bacteria build-up.
- Don’t wear contacts if your eyes are irritated or if the contact appears damaged; this can lead to infection or a scratched cornea.
If you are searching for contact lenses in the Phoenix valley, our team of experts is ready to help. Call us today at 480-994-5012 to schedule an appointment.
To contact the Contact Lens Lab directly, call 602-277-3152 or click here.