Protect Your Vision with Sunglasses & Safety Glasses
- 20,000 workplace eye injuries every year
- 40,000 adults and children suffer eye injuries during sports every year
- 90% of sporting and workplace eye injuries could be avoided if workers wore certified eye protection or sports glasses
At Arizona Eye Specialists we want to help you protect your vision during any type of activity. We carry a variety of prescription or non-prescription glasses:
- Polarized sunglasses that block 99-100% of UV-A and UV-B radiation
- Computer lenses to reduce glare
- Safety goggles and glasses with high impact resistance
- Sports glasses with polycarbonate lens
These specialty lenses can help protect against:
- Sunburn of the eye (photokeratitis)
- Trauma from penetration
- Grease splatters
- Chemicals or radiation
- Computer vision syndrome/digital eye strain
More Reasons to Wear Proper Sunglasses
Excessive exposure to ultraviolet rays may lead to increased risk of developing:
- Macular degeneration
- Retina damage
- Eyelid skin cancer
- Facial wrinkles
Our experienced team of opticians can help you find the right type of lenses and frames to protect your vision and fit your lifestyle. Contact us today to learn more about sunglasses or safety glasses in the Phoenix valley.
To schedule an eye exam, call 480-994-5012 or click here.
To contact our Optical Shop directly to inquire about sunglasses or safety glasses only, call 480-994-5016.